Report damaged water meters

Your property's water meter is essential for us to accurately measure and charge for your water use.  Please contact us if you have identified the need for any meter maintenance or repairs.  

Can you see any physical signs of damage to the water meter? This may include: 

  • Smashed glass on the meter face
  • You are unable to see/read the water meter dials and numbers on the meter face 
  • You can’t turn the meter stop valve to stop the flow of water to your property  

Our team will investigate the issue and either repair or replace the meter. 

Before you start

Step 1.Are you reporting a leaking meter?

Go to our water breaks and leaks 

Step 2.Check if the issue is the responsibility of Shoalhaven Water.  

This diagram shows where Shoalhaven Water’s responsibility ends and the homeowner’s begin.  

A diagram of a property detailing how it is connected to the water main. It is divided by a line indicating the boundary between resident and water utility maintenance responsibilities.

If the damaged equipment is not Shoalhaven Water's responsibility, please contact your plumber. 

How to report

If it’s urgent it’s best to call us on 02 4429 3214 (24 hours/7 days) so we can get our team out to investigate as soon as possible.  

For non-urgent issues, submit an online maintenance request and attach a photo or video of the issue.

The link below will take you to Council's online request management platform.

Report a problem

Need help?

Need help? Contact us today

Call us on (02) 4429 3214 or visit your closest administration centre

Nowra Administration Centre
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
36 Bridge Road, Nowra NSW 2541

Ulladulla Branch Office
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
14 Deering Street, Ulladulla NSW 2539