Account payment options
We offer a range of options to pay your water account.
When making a payment on your water account, be sure to use Shoalhaven Water's biller code plus your unique 8-digit reference number as highlighted in yellow in the lower right-hand corner of your water account.
A biller code looks like this:
Our full range of payment options include:
Make regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments directly from a nominated bank account. You can also select to pay the full amount owing on the due date.
Register online, update your bank details, or cancel the direct debit service at any time.
There are two options you can choose from to pay with a credit card:
Please note: A surcharge applies to credit card payments. Diners Club cards are not accepted.
BPAY® is an easy and secure way to manage your bills through your online or mobile banking.
You can choose which account to pay bills from, and schedule payments on a date that works for you.
Centrepay is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers.
Use Centrepay to arrange regular deductions from your Centrelink payment.
You can start or change a deduction at any time. The quickest way to do it is through your Centrelink account online.
For Shoalhaven Water account payments you will need:
- Shoalhaven Water reference number 555-071-469-B, plus
- Your 8-digit BPAY reference number which you can find in the bottom right-hand corner of your water account, highlighted in yellow.
- Nowra Council Administration Office – 36 Bridge Road Nowra
- Ulladulla Council Administration Office – 14 Deering Street Ulladulla
- Any Australia Post office – part or full payment accepted
Cheque made payable to:
PO Box 42,
Nowra NSW 2541