Managing your account

Register for eNotices

Have your bill delivered straight to your inbox. Signing up for our electronic account service is easy, all you need is the latest copy of your Water Account and an email address. If you don’t have your Water Account handy, give us a call and we can provide your eNotices reference number.

For more information on this service or to register for eNotices, visit our sign up for eNotices page.

Get a copy of a bill

To request a copy of your most recent bill or past ones, request a copy of a bill.

Update my postal address

When you change your postal address for your water account, your rates notice will also be sent to this address.

To lodge your updated postal address with Shoalhaven City Council, visit our update my postal address page.

Become an authorised account representative

We can only discuss the water account with the property owner. An owner may nominate someone else to have access to their water account, such as a power of attorney or a third party who can act on an owner’s behalf.

Owners can submit their authority by nominating an authorised account representative

Deceased estates

Due to privacy reasons, if you need to contact us to discuss a deceased estate or to advise us of the passing of one our customers we will require you to forward us a copy of the customer’s death certificate and will that lists you as an executor of the estate. 

We don’t disconnect the services from the property, so water and sewerage services will remain available. Water accounts continue to be raised approximately every 90 days and remain in the deceased person’s name until the property is transferred to the executor(s) or to the surviving owner(s). 

If a change of ownership is required, your solicitor will lodge the appropriate forms with the NSW Land Registry Services for you.

Notifiy us of a deceased estate here.

Complaint handling

We want to help you. If you have a complaint contact us and we may be able to resolve the problem. 

Lodge a complaint using our online form.

If we have not resolved your concern, Shoalhaven Water is a member of the Energy and Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON). EWON provides an independent way of resolving issues.

For more information visit or call them on 1800 246 545.