Under Section 307 of the Water Management Act 2000, Shoalhaven Water will grant Certificate of Compliance once it is satisfied that all requirements as listed on the Water Development Notice have been complied with.

Development Application Approved

When do I need a Certificate of Compliance?

A Certificate of Compliance will be issued at the completion of a development or at the completion of each stage of a staged development; prior to obtaining an Occupation Certificate; or prior to obtaining a Subdivision Certificate.

The applicant must have completed each condition as listed on their Water Development Notice and submitted all relevant support documentation including receipts of payments made. 

How do I apply for a Certificate of Compliance?

When you have completed the conditions listed on your Water Development Notice, and you have submitted all required documentation, simply submit our online Certificate of Compliance Request.

We will review your request and issue a Certificate of Compliance. 

Further Information

For further information on Planning & Building, visit the NSW Government Planning Portal

If you require information relating to your Shoalhaven Water Notice, call us on 02 4429 3214 or email swdevelopment@shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au