If you’re facing financial difficulty, you may be eligible for payment vouchers through the Payment Assistance Scheme. The vouchers are issued to specifically help our customers with the water usage component of their Water Account. This scheme is funded solely by Shoalhaven Water and is designed to assist customers in the short term only.
How do I apply for Payment Assistance?
You will need an original copy of your Water Account which you can present to one of the below listed Agencies. The agency will assess the water usage component of your Water Account, and if eligible for assistance they will issue payment vouchers which are equivalent to $25 each. The Agency will determine how many vouchers may be issued.
The Agencies can also help clients with budgeting where appropriate.
- All Saints Community Care - (02) 4423 1099
- Lifeline South Coast Financial Counselling - (02) 4421 5365
- Mission Australia Community Services - (02) 4448 2000
- Family Services Nowra - (02) 4421 5499
- Family Services Ulladulla - (02) 4455 5228
- Salvation Army Nowra - (02) 4423 2102
- Salvation Army Ulladulla - (02) 4454 1538
- St Vincent De Paul Ulladulla - (02) 4455 5666
- Waminda - (02) 4421 7400